- Cross-check and update supplier details automatically from their invoices
Microsft GraphLeverage your Azure and 365 infrastructure by connecting it to Sysynkt for emails, calendars, Teams and OneDriveOther Improvements
- Preset and analysis can now be split out and allocated using percentages and amounts.
- Following on from the FCA's announcement in November 2021 and the staged rollout across UK banks, re-authentication of your Open Banking connection can now be done directly within Sysynkt and no longer requries you to break out to your bank's portal. This affects only UK banks, others will still require Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) every 90 days.
We've started rolling out OpenAPI 3 across the app. Start your integration engines!
Invoice splitting automationUploaded documents containing multiple invoices in the one file can now be intelligently split out and processed seperately using AI-driven document splittingOther Improvements
- Option to define invoice approval for Headers, Lines or both at each approval node
- Hourly activity monitors across all modules and components
Workflow OverridesNode-level overrides availble throughout workflows, enabling a simpler approval process for first-line processors & approversSAML2 SSOSAML2 based Single-Sign-On now availableOther Improvements
- Bulk approval of transactions and items across modules
Currency Rate AutomationCurrent rates from Sysynkt, OANDA and XE.com can now be automatically loaded into SunSystems using Sysynkt Plugins
Connect to Microsoft Graph to seamlessly integrate with your Azure infrastructure